Hurricane cocktail recipe with rum
Fruity rum cocktail "Hurricane" is a classic of American cuisine and one of the most popular summer cocktails because of its fruity and refreshing taste. This drink is prepared from two types of rum and fruity spiced up with orange juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice.
Please rate this recipe
- Measuring cup
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail glasses
- 120 ml white rum
- 120 ml brown rum
- 180 ml orange juice
- 180 ml pineapple juice
- 180 ml cranberry juice
- Sparkling water to taste
- Ice cubes to taste
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in rum, orange juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice.
- Shake the drink well in the shaker.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Strain the rum cocktail through a sieve into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish the Hurricane Cocktail with a piece of pineapple and enjoy immediately.
Calories: 407kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 6mgPotassium: 369mgFiber: 1gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 225IUVitamin C: 62mgCalcium: 29mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!