Hot white chocolate with cream cheese and milk
Hot white chocolate is delicious. The cream cheese and vanilla makes it taste slightly like cheesecake and is for the perfect moment of pleasure.
Please rate this recipe
- 250 ml milk
- ¹⁄₄ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon optional
- 60 g cream cheese
- 60 g white chocolate chopped
- 20 g whipped cream Spray cream, to taste
- In a saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat. However, do not bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add vanilla extract, cinnamon and cream cheese.
- Stir everything well.
- Add in chopped white chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- Garnish hot chocolate with whipped cream and serve hot.
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 751kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 15gFat: 55gSaturated Fat: 33gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 131mgSodium: 362mgPotassium: 600mgFiber: 1gSugar: 50gVitamin A: 1523IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 476mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!