Espresso Cortado with Nutella and milk foam
Nutella, frothed warm milk and a strong espresso make for an extremely tasty drink. With an intense coffee aroma and a light chocolate note, this Espresso Cortado will be able to sweeten any cold evening.
Please rate this recipe
- 60 ml espresso
- 1-2 tsp Nutella
- 60-120 ml milk
- Add Nutella to the hot espresso and mix well with a spoon.
- Warm the milk slightly in a cup.
- The easiest way to do this is in the microwave and will take about 1 minute.
- Then whip the milk with a milk frother.
- Pour the frothy milk into the coffee.
- Enjoy Espresso Cortado straight or with a not-too-sweet cake.
- Milk frother
Calories: 69kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 2gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 36mgPotassium: 168mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 97IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 74mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!