Hot cider with tea and whiskey
Hot apple cider with tea and bourbon whiskey is the perfect combination for the cold season. This winter hot drink helps with coughs, colds and hoarseness.
Please rate this recipe
- 1,5 l apple cider
- 8 bags tea to taste
- 1 lemon
- 130 ml bourbon whiskey
- Place the cider in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 30-40 minutes until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add tea bags and lemon slices and let steep for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in bourbon whiskey.
- Serve cider hot with lemon slices.
Calories: 262kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 16mgPotassium: 417mgFiber: 2gSugar: 37gVitamin A: 10IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 37mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!