Apple liqueur with cinnamon and vodka
The taste of this alcoholic liqueur is mild and pleasant. The aroma is irresistible and invites socializing, especially on dark winter evenings. Bottled and decorated with beautiful stickers, apple liqueur with cinnamon is perfect as a host or Christmas gift.
Please rate this recipe
- 5-7 apples
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 l vodka
- 100 g sugar
- 120 ml water
- Peel, core and cut apples into small pieces.
- Put apple pieces in the glass and add the cinnamon stick.
- Pour vodka over it and close it with the lid.
- Then let the mixture rest in a dark place at room temperature for about 10-14 days.
- Fold gauze cloth into several layers and strain the liqueur.
- While doing this, gently squeeze the apples to get as much juice as possible.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 1-2 minutes until all sugar crystals dissolve.
- Then allow the prepared syrup to cool completely.
- Add the cooled syrup to the strained liqueur.
- Let the apple liqueur stand for another 24 hours and then fill it into small bottles.
If desired, you can also use less sugar so that the liqueur does not taste too sweet.
- cutting board
- Sealable glass
- Gauze cloth
- Cooking pot
Calories: 795kcalCarbohydrates: 57gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 7mgPotassium: 250mgFiber: 6gSugar: 49gVitamin A: 125IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 24mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!