Zucchini casserole with chicken and tomato sauce
A delicious casserole of vegetables and chicken minced meat in tomato sauce topped with cheese. The zucchini mince casserole tastes hearty delicious and can be served for lunch or dinner.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 shallot
- 1 carrot
- 1¹⁄₂ tbsp vegetable oil
- 800 g minced chicken
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1-2 zucchini
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 100-150 g hard cheese
- Finely chop the onion, grate the carrots.
- Fry in a pan with 1 tablespoon of oil for a few minutes.
- Add the minced chicken.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until minced meat takes its color.
- Add tomato sauce, stir and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into thin strips.
- Whisk the egg, yogurt, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Grease a baking dish with the remaining oil.
- Place half of the zucchini strips on the bottom, slightly overlapping.
- Spread half of the ground beef on top and fill with half of the egg mixture.
- Repeat each layer one more time.
- Sprinkle the zucchini mince casserole with grated cheese.
- Place in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
Calories: 463kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 45gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 240mgSodium: 370mgPotassium: 1340mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 3005IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 232mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!