Salmon roll with cream cheese and toast
This hearty snack of smoked salmon and toast is a great alternative to boring fish rolls. It's easy to surprise your loved ones with a salmon roll!
Please rate this recipe
- 125 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3-4 feathers chives
- 1 tsp capers
- Black pepper to taste
- 240 g salmon smoked
- 6-8 slices toast
- Mix cream cheese with mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Finely chop the chives and capers.
- Add to the cream cheese mixture together with the pepper.
- Mix everything well.
- Cut the smoked salmon into portions.
- Cut the crust off the bread.
- Roll the bread slices flat with a rolling pin.
- Spread each slice of bread with the cheese mixture.
- Place smoked salmon on top and roll everything up tightly.
- Wrap the salmon roll in plastic wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut the salmon roll into 4 to 6 pieces before serving.
- Rolling Pin
- Cling film
Calories: 204kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 13gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 418mgPotassium: 167mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 249IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 165mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!