Meat salad with pork, carrots and radish
A very filling and hearty meat salad that is a must try. An interesting combination of crunchy vegetables and pork is not only filling, but also insanely delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g pork meat
- Salt to taste
- 2 carrots
- 2 radish
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Put pork in a saucepan and pour water over it.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 30-40 minutes until tender.
- Let meat cool and cut into julienne strips.
- Peel carrots and radish.
- Cut vegetables into very thin julienne or grate.
- Cut onion into half rings.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté onion in it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add carrots and mix the vegetables well.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Let carrots and onions cool down, mix with radish and pork.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste and mix the salad.
- Arrange the meat salad on a plate and serve immediately.
- Cooking pot
- Julienne cutter
- Vegetable peeler
- cutting board
- Frying pan
Calories: 204kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 10gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 125mgPotassium: 341mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 5106IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!