Braised meat soup with potatoes and buckwheat
This hearty and rich meat soup with potatoes, buckwheat and carrots can be prepared in just 30 minutes. The soup is a perfect main meal for lunch.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3-4 potatoes
- 3 l water
- 100-120 g buckwheat
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 400-450 g chicken meat canned
- Salt to taste
- black pepper Ground to taste
- Herbs dried or fresh to taste
- Cut onion and carrots into small pieces.
- Cut potatoes into medium sized pieces.
- One potato can be chopped finer so that it boils away, making the soup thicker.
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Add potatoes, carrots and buckwheat.
- Bring the soup to a boil.
- Simmer over low heat for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Sauté the onions for 4 - 5 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
- Mash the canned meat with a spoon or fork beforehand to avoid leaving too large pieces.
- Add the meat and onions to the soup.
- Stir well and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper, add the herbs.
- Mix well and remove from heat after 1 - 2 minutes.
Since there is already salt in the canned braised meat, do not add too much salt to the soup.
- cutting board
- Cooking spoon
Calories: 472kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 26gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 129mgPotassium: 1065mgFiber: 7gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 2691IUVitamin C: 36mgCalcium: 69mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!