Beef stew with eggplant, tomatoes and peppers
Beef stew with vegetables is tasty and hearty delicious. The meat is very soft and juicy after roasting with the vegetables, while basil and spices give the beef stew an amazing aroma.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 onion
- 350 g beef or lamb
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 eggplant
- 2 to matoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 garlic cloves
- basil to taste
- spices to taste
- 200 ml water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Cut half of the onion into small pieces.
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Fry the onions in a pan with oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the beef.
- Cook on low heat with the lid closed for 40 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-10 minutes more.
- Cut the eggplants into small pieces and leave them in lightly salted water for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse and dry with paper towels.
- Cut the tomatoes, peppers, garlic and the remaining onions into small pieces.
- Season the vegetables with salt and pepper, add basil and spices.
- Stir everything well and put the vegetables together with meat in a baking dish.
- Mix water with tomato paste in a bowl and pour into the casserole dish.
- Cover the casserole dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Cook the beef stew at 200 ° C for about 40-45 minutes.
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 164kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 9gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 51mgPotassium: 428mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1232IUVitamin C: 45mgCalcium: 24mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!