Pancakes from wholemeal flour with cinnamon
A simple recipe for delicious pancakes! The whole wheat flour makes the pancakes a little stronger in taste, together with cinnamon they are delicious and can be served with berries, honey or jam.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4¹⁄₂ tsp baking powder
- ¹⁄₂ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and sugar.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Heat the pan and lightly grease it.
- Fry the whole wheat pancakes for a few minutes on each side over medium heat until brown.
- The pancakes can be served with berries, honey or jam.
Calories: 347kcalCarbohydrates: 54gProtein: 15gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 853mgPotassium: 418mgFiber: 7gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 325IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 445mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!