Cucumber smoothie with kefir and herbs
The light and filling cucumber smoothie tastes incredibly refreshing. The fresh herbs give the smoothie a great flavor note. Cucumber smoothie is perfect for breakfast or as a summer refreshment for in between.
Please rate this recipe
- 2-3 stalks parsley
- 2-3 stalks dill
- 2-3 stalks coriander
- 1 cucumber
- 300 ml kefir or buttermilk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Chop parsley, dill and coriander.
- Grate the cucumber on the grater.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of kefir and mash together.
- Add remaining kefir.
- Season with salt and pepper and blend again.
- Divide the cucumber smoothie among the glasses and enjoy.
- cutting board
Calories: 113kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 6gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 102mgPotassium: 223mgFiber: 1gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 645IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 213mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!