Apple-banana smoothie with milk and orange juice
The apple banana smoothie perfectly replaces an afternoon snack or is also great for breakfast. The apple smoothie with bananas is simply delicious and healthy.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 apples
- 2 bananas
- 350 ml orange juice fresh
- 150 ml milk
- vanilla o taste
- Cinnamon o taste
- Peel and core the apples and cut them into coarse pieces.
- Cut the bananas into coarse pieces and place in a blender with the apples.
- Add orange juice, milk and vanilla with cinnamon to taste.
- Blend everything into a creamy smoothie.
- Pour the apple banana smoothie into glasses and enjoy.
Instead of regular milk, you can also use almond milk or oat milk.
- cutting board
- Apple corer
Calories: 324kcalCarbohydrates: 74gProtein: 5gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 37mgPotassium: 1066mgFiber: 8gSugar: 52gVitamin A: 645IUVitamin C: 106mgCalcium: 121mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!