Grilled mushrooms with balsamic vinegar and herbs
Juicy and full of flavor are these delicious mushrooms prepared on the grill. The mushrooms are marinated in a marinade of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary and dill and cooked on the grill.
Please rate this recipe
- 10 mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk rosemary
- 2 stalks stalks
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them in half.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic cloves.
- Also finely chop the rosemary and dill.
- Mix the balsamic and olive oil well with the garlic and herbs in a bowl.
- Season the mushrooms in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Place in the balsamic marinade for 1 hour.
- Dab the mushrooms from the marinade a little and pull them on skewers.
- Cook the mushrooms on the grill from both sides for a total of 10 minutes.
- cutting board
- Barbecue skewers
Calories: 87kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 6mgPotassium: 182mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 10IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!