Grilled gilthead with herbs
With this grilled recipe you can surprise your guests! Grilled dorades taste very tender and are relatively free of bones, so you can enjoy the fish in peace.
Please rate this recipe
- 3 pieces sea bream fresh
- 2 tsp fish spice
- Lemon to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Herbs to taste
- Wash the giltheads, dab dry and season with the fish seasoning.
- Then drizzle with oil and place on a fish grid.
- Grill the dorades on both sides for about 10 minutes each.
- Serve the fish with lemon slices and herbs.
- Grilled dorades go great with potatoes.
- Fish grill
Calories: 542kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 95gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 540mgPotassium: 5mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 21IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 8mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!