Grilled flank steaks in whiskey marinade
Thanks to the delicious whiskey marinade for the meat, the steak is super juicy, flavorful and incredibly tender. The recipe is quite simple, the marinade easily and quickly made.
Please rate this recipe
- 650-700 g beef steaks flank steaks
- 1 clove garlic
- 60 ml whisky
- 1 tablespoon Bavarian mustard
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 2 tsp coarse salt
- ½ tsp black pepper ground
- 2 tbsp butter
- Make 3 mm deep incisions in the steak from both sides.
- Peel the garlic and press it through a press.
- Mix whiskey with garlic, mustard, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl for the marinade.
- Place the steak in a sealable bag.
- Pour the marinade over it.
- Seal the bag and shake briefly.
- Gently knead the meat until it is completely coated in the marinade.
- Place in refrigerator for 12-24 hours to marinate.
- Before grilling, pat the steak with kitchen towels to prevent liquid from dripping into the embers.
- Grill the steak on both sides for about 6-7 minutes.
- Turn in between and brush with melted butter.
- Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Measuring cup
- Garlic press
- Plastic bag
Calories: 731kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 39gFat: 56gSaturated Fat: 37gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 163mgSodium: 2582mgPotassium: 694mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 365IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 38mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!