Grilled corn on the cob with ginger, lime and parsley
Grilled corn on the cob is the perfect summer side dish and a real summer favorite on any barbecue grill. The delicious combination of sweet corn with smoky barbecue flavors, lime flavor and pleasant ginger heat is unbeatable.
Please rate this recipe
- 6 corn cobs precooked
- 200 g butter
- 1 ginger
- 1 lime
- salt to taste
- sugar to taste
- Parsley fresh
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Grate the lime peel.
- Peel the ginger and grate finely.
- Mix 1 tsp ginger grate with the lime zest and the melted butter.
- Add salt and sugar and mix well.
- Coat the corn on the cob with the marinade using a grill brush and grill over the barbecue.
- Keep turning and brush with the remaining marinade.
- After about 10-15 minutes, the corn is well browned and ready to serve.
- Fine grater
- Grill brush
- Barbecue tongs
Calories: 385kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 4gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 21gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 302mgPotassium: 321mgFiber: 3gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1208IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 16mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!