Chicken breast fillets in chili marinade
The tender grilled chicken is totally delicious and tastes very flavorful and super aromatic with the marinade of chili, soy sauce, mustard and herbs.
Please rate this recipe
- Grill brush
- Grill pan
- 3 chicken breast fillets
- 1 tsp chili pepper finely chopped
- Olive oil to taste
- Sweet mustard to taste
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp herbs dried
- Sea salt to taste
- Parsley fresh
- Wash and dry the chicken fillet.
- Put mustard, chili pepper, soy sauce, a little salt, dried herbs and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add olive oil and mix well.
- Coat chicken breast fillets with this marinade.
- Let the marinated meat sit in the marinade, covered, in the refrigerator for about 40 minutes.
- Fry the chicken breast fillets in a grill pan on both sides.
- Once the chicken is cooked, wrap in foil and leave for about 15 minutes.
- Then sprinkle the chicken fillets on a plate with fresh parsley and serve with baked princess beans and tomatoes.
Calories: 145kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 26gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 1232mgPotassium: 481mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 52IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!