Green smoothie with spinach, broccoli and banana
Green smoothie with spinach, broccoli, celery and banana is rich in nutrients, is not very sweet, but still tasty and pleasantly creamy. You can enjoy the smoothie for breakfast or as a snack.
Please rate this recipe
- 50 g spinach
- 100 g broccoli
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons coconut grated
- 300 ml water
- 300 ml rice milk
- Clean spinach leaves.
- Cut broccoli, celery and banana into small pieces.
- Using a blender, puree the prepared ingredients with grated coconut, water and rice milk until creamy smoothie.
- Pour the green smoothie into glasses.
- Enjoy for breakfast or as a snack.
- Stand mixer
Calories: 183kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 4gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 135mgPotassium: 639mgFiber: 5gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 2873IUVitamin C: 58mgCalcium: 88mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!