Green salad with grilled zucchini and feta
The green salad of lettuce leaves tastes super delicious with grilled juicy zucchini. The crunchy nuts in the salad go well with tender feta cheese. The salad is very light and easy to prepare.
Please rate this recipe
- ¼ red onion
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 500 g zucchini
- 400 g leaf lettuce
- 100 g feta or goat cheese
- 1 handful walnuts
- Mix chopped red onion with vinegar and let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Slice the zucchini, coat with the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill zucchini slices on the grill for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the grilled zucchini slices to a plate and let cool slightly.
- Divide the onion dressing.
- Add the zucchini to one part of the dressing.
- Mix the second dressing half with leaf lettuce.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Place the lettuce on the plates.
- Spread the zucchini on top.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta or goat cheese and nuts and serve.
- cutting board
- Salad bowl
- Stirring spoon
- Kitchen brush
Calories: 562kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 15gFat: 50gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 11gMonounsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 631mgPotassium: 1153mgFiber: 6gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 15698IUVitamin C: 53mgCalcium: 372mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!