Fruity orange marmalade with carrots
Light sweetness of carrots combined with oranges tastes unusual and fruity light. This orange marmalade will taste wonderful both simply with tea, and as a spread on a piece of bread. Stored in jars, this sweet preparation can be enjoyed throughout the winter.
Please rate this recipe
- 500-600 g carrots
- 500-600 g oranges
- 1 lemon
- 750 g sugar
- Peel carrots and grate coarsely.
- Finely grate the peel of oranges and lemons.
- Cut the flesh of the citrus fruit into small pieces.
- Remove the seeds.
- Put the whole in a pot.
- Pour sugar over it.
- Let the mixture stand for 90 minutes.
- Put the pot on the stove and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Simmer on low heat for about 25 minutes.
- Stir occasionally during this process.
- Remove from heat and blend the contents of the pot with a blender.
- Then return to a boil and continue to simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Divide the jam into jars and seal tightly with lids.
- Turn jam jars upside down.
- Cool under a blanket or cloth.
- About a quart of jam should result.
- Enjoy orange marmalade for breakfast.
- Vegetable peeler
- cutting board
- Jam jars
Calories: 337kcalCarbohydrates: 87gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 35mgPotassium: 267mgFiber: 3gSugar: 82gVitamin A: 8468IUVitamin C: 35mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!