Crumble cake with strawberries and rhubarb
This fruity crumble cake with strawberries, rhubarb and jam is a great cake in the summertime. The simple fruit cake with sweet delicious red berries and with tart rhubarb is prepared quickly and can easily outshine the crumble.
Please rate this recipe
- 375 g flour
- 250 g butter cold in pieces
- 150 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 100 g jam strawberry-rhubarb
- 200 g strawberries
- 2 stalks rhubarb
- Put flour, butter, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar in a food processor.
- Process everything into crumbles.
- Spread 2/3 of the crumble in a tart pan, press down with your hands to form a smooth base.
- Spread strawberry-rhubarb jam on the bottom of the pastry.
- Cut the strawberries in half.
- Cut the rhubarb stalks into pieces.
- Spread strawberries and rhubarb on the jam layer.
- Sprinkle remaining crumble on top.
- Bake the crumble cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool and cut into pieces.
- Food processor
- Tart pan 26 cm Ø
- Kitchen brush
- cutting board
Calories: 517kcalCarbohydrates: 67gProtein: 5gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 234mgPotassium: 143mgFiber: 2gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 797IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 32mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!