Apple marshmallow dessert with powdered sugar
This light and airy, fruity dessert is very easy to prepare at home. With green apples and fluffy egg white foam, it is not only very simple, but also quite fast. Just a few hours later, this treat can be enjoyed, so that the alternative from the supermarket is forgotten forever.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 teaspoon agar agar heaped
- 60 ml water
- 3-4 green apples
- 350 g sugar
- 3 tsp egg white
- 3-4 tbsp sugar
- Mix agar-agar with the cold water in a small saucepan.
- Then let it swell for 20-25 minutes.
- Quarter the green apples, cut out the core and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the fruit in the microwave for 5-7 minutes until they soften.
- Instead, the fruit can also be baked in a preheated oven at 190°C for about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove the apple peel.
- Chop the fruit with a blender or rub it through a sieve.
- Measure 250 g of the apple puree and mix well with 200 g of sugar. The sugar should dissolve in the process.
- Allow the apple puree to cool.
- Line a rectangular baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Heat the swollen agar-agar over low heat until it gels.
- It should take about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix the cooled apple puree with the egg whites.
- Beat with a mixer on high speed until fluffy white.
- Add the remaining sugar to the agar agar and mix well.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring.
- While the apple puree continues to whip, reduce the speed of the mixer to a minimum.
- Remove the syrup from the heat and pour it in a thin stream to the puree.
- Be careful not to let the syrup touch the whisk!
- Whisk the mixture for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared mold and quickly flatten with a spatula.
- Let stand at room temperature for 6-7 hours until firm.
- Then sprinkle the dessert with powdered sugar.
- Cut the set dessert into portion pieces and enjoy.
- Cooking pot
- Baking pan
Calories: 223kcalCarbohydrates: 58gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 77mgFiber: 2gSugar: 55gVitamin A: 37IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 5mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!