Fruit skewers with strawberries, grapes and kiwi
Fruit on skewers is a great dessert that can be combined with fresh seasonal fruit. Any kind of fruit can be used, there are no limits to creativity.
Please rate this recipe
- 100 g strawberries
- 80-100 g grapes
- 2-3 kiwis ripe for eating
- 3 slices pineapple
- Clean the strawberries, remove the green.
- Wash the grapes thoroughly, remove from the stems and dry.
- Peel the kiwis and cut them into coarse pieces.
- Cut the pineapple slices into coarse pieces.
- Thread the prepared fruit pieces alternately onto wooden skewers.
- Keep the fruit skewers in a cool place until serving.
- cutting board
- Wooden skewers
Calories: 81kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 3mgPotassium: 287mgFiber: 3gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 92IUVitamin C: 88mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!