Delicious fruit cake recipe
This fruit cake can be prepared from different fruits and berries, in this recipe the cake is baked with apple, pears, berries and plums. The fruit cake tastes great not only in summer, but also in winter.
Please rate this recipe
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300 g cream
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 plum
- 150 g berries
- Vegetable fat for greasing
- Mix eggs with powdered sugar, cream and vanilla sugar together until foamy.
- Add the flour and knead everything into a uniform dough.
- Cut pear, apple and plum into thin slices.
- If using frozen berries, defrost them.
- Grease a springform pan with vegetable oil and put one third of the dough in it.
- Bake the dough in the oven at 200 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
- Spread the berries and fruit on the pre-baked dough.
- Cover with the remaining dough and bake for another 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- After cooling, the fruit cake can be decorated as desired, e.g. with chocolate shavings, almond flakes and berries.
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Springform pan
- cutting board
Calories: 317kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 47mgPotassium: 138mgFiber: 2gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 725IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!