French dessert clafoutis with plums and vanilla
Delicate French dessert clafoutis with plums. Due to the plums, this delicious dessert has pleasant acidity and together with cinnamon, vanillin and lemon zest has a distinctive aroma.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 tsp butter for greasing
- 6 tbsp. sugar
- 10-15 plums
- 3 eggs
- 320 ml milk
- 80-85 g flour
- 1¹⁄₂ tsp lemon grated, peel
- 1 pinch vanillin
- 1 pinch salt
- ¹⁄₂ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 190 ° C.
- Grease a 25 cm baking dish with butter.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the baking dish with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Cut the plums in half or quarters and place them on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Mix remaining sugar, eggs, milk, flour, lemon zest, vanillin, salt and cinnamon together with mixer until smooth.
- Pour the batter over the plums.
- Bake clafoutis for 50-60 minutes.
Clafoutis can also be made with other berries or fruits such as cherries, apples, pears, peaches or strawberries.
- Casserole dish
- Hand mixer
Calories: 227kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 7gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 67mgPotassium: 290mgFiber: 2gSugar: 29gVitamin A: 606IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 82mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!