Clafoutis dessert with fresh cherries
Clafoutis tastes especially with fresh sweet cherries juicy and incredibly delicious. Whether as a dessert or as a cherry pie, Clafoutis is a delicious treat with coffee or tea.
Please rate this recipe
- 400 g cherries fresh
- 20 g butter melted
- 4 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 350 ml milk
- 1 package vanilla sugar bourbon vanilla
- sugar optional
- 1 tablespoon butter for greasing
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Cut the cherries in half with a knife and remove the pits.
- Separate the eggs in separate bowls.
- Beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until firm.
- Beat the egg yolks with a mixer, stir in the vanilla sugar.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Pour in the milk and add the flour.
- Mix everything well.
- Finally, fold in the firm egg whites with a dough scraper.
- Grease a baking dish with the remaining butter using a kitchen brush.
- Spread the cherries on the bottom.
- Pour the dough into it.
- Bake the clafoutis at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Dust cherry clafoutis with powdered sugar and enjoy with coffee.
Clafoutis can be baked with any berries. Instead of cherries, you can use raspberries, strawberries or blueberries.
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Dough scraper
- Baking dish
- Kitchen brush
Calories: 282kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 10gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 127mgSodium: 108mgPotassium: 303mgFiber: 2gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 437IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 97mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!