Clafoutis from almond flour with gooseberries
This French dessert is made of a dough with almond flour, tastes very aromatic due to vanilla and lemon and is wonderfully combined with sour gooseberries.
Please rate this recipe
- 400 g gooseberries
- 150 ml milk
- 100 ml whipped cream
- ½ lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 45 g wheat flour
- 20 g almond flour
- 65 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 30 g butter melted
- Wash the gooseberries and remove the stalks from the gooseberries.
- Mix the milk, cream, grated lemon zest and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix wheat flour and almond flour, along with sugar and salt.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk in another bowl.
- Gradually add the flour mixture.
- Pour in the milk mixture and the melted butter and mix again.
- Grease a mold with a diameter of 18 cm.
- Put the gooseberries in it and fill it with the prepared dough mixture.
- Bake clafoutis in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 35-40 minutes.
Clafoutis can be prepared with other fruits or berries such as. cherries, strawberries, currants, apples or plums.
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Casserole dish
Calories: 225kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 6gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 92mgPotassium: 252mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 842IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 84mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!