Clafoutis dessert with strawberries and vanilla extract
This delicate French dessert resembles a cake, a casserole and an egg mousse at the same time. In the classic version clafoutis is prepared with cherries.
Please rate this recipe
- 450 g strawberries fresh
- 1 tablespoon sugar for the strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 50 g sugar for the batter
- 1¹⁄₂ tsp vanilla extract
- 240 ml milk
- 80-85 g flour
- ¹⁄₄ tsp salt
- Butter for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Grease a round baking dish or casserole dish with a diameter of 26-27 cm with butter.
- Cut the strawberries into thick slices or halves.
- Mix the strawberry pieces with a spoonful of sugar.
- Mix sugar, eggs, milk, flour, vanilla extract and salt with a mixer.
- Put the strawberries in the baking dish and cover with the batter.
- Bake clafoutis with strawberries for about 35 minutes in the oven at 180 ° C.
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
- Hand mixer
Calories: 241kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 7gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 204mgPotassium: 306mgFiber: 3gSugar: 24gVitamin A: 230IUVitamin C: 66mgCalcium: 102mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!