Clafoutis cherry pie with powdered sugar
Under typical French cake you know Clafoutis. But is it a cake or rather a casserole? No matter what it is - fresh from the oven and still lukewarm dusted with powdered sugar, the French cherry pie tastes simply delicious!
Please rate this recipe
- 500 g cherries fresh
- 105 g sugar
- 50 g butter melted
- 4 eggs
- 8 g vanilla sugar
- 300 ml milk
- 120 g flour
- ¹⁄₂ tsp almond extract
- Powdered sugar for serving
- Butter for greasing
- Pit the cherries and sprinkle with a tablespoon of sugar in a bowl.
- The juice comes out of the cherries, the cherries can drain in a sieve.
- Grease a ceramic or glass baking dish with butter and place the cherries in it evenly.
- Mix the eggs together with the remaining 100 g sugar, vanilla sugar, almond extract and 100 ml milk in a bowl.
- Sift in the flour in several parts and stir in well each time.
- Finally, add 50 g of melted butter and the remaining milk.
- Mix with a hand mixer at low speed until a liquid dough is formed.
- Pour the batter over the cherries and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 30 minutes.
- Let the finished clafoutis cool and serve dusted with powdered sugar.
- Cherry corer
- Glass mold
- Hand mixer
Calories: 396kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 10gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 148mgPotassium: 378mgFiber: 3gSugar: 39gVitamin A: 601IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 107mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!