Mushrooms stuffed with goat cheese and parsley
The filling of goat cheese with breadcrumbs, garlic and parsley is very aromatic and the mushrooms taste very juicy and distinctly delicious flavor.
Please rate this recipe
- 2-3 slices toast
- 1 clove garlic
- 140 g goat cheese grated
- ½ bunch parsley
- paprika powder red to taste
- salt to taste
- 550-600 g mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oil
- In a food processor, blend the bread and garlic into crumbs.
- Set aside about half a cup of the crumbs.
- Blend the rest with cheese, parsley, paprika and salt.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with the crumbs set aside.
- Place stuffed mushrooms in an oven dish greased with oil.
- Bake the mushrooms for 15-20 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Food processor
- Casserole dish
Calories: 220kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 12gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 205mgPotassium: 503mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 962IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 77mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!