Fluffy pumpkin rolls from yeast dough with vanilla
These fluffy pumpkin rolls are impossible to resist. They taste delicious and are a treat for the palate. You can serve the yeast rolls from pumpkin with honey or jam and enjoy wonderfully with tea, coffee or milk.
Please rate this recipe
- 500 g pumpkin
- 1¹⁄₂ tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla flavoring
- 100 g butter soft
- 650 g flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1-2 egg yolks
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and cook in a pot until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Collect 125 ml of cooking liquid from the pot in a deep bowl.
- Allow the pumpkin to cool and puree with a hand blender.
- Stir the dry yeast into the warm pumpkin puree and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, sugar, vanilla flavoring and softened butter.
- Gradually add the flour and knead everything into a soft and elastic dough.
- Add more liquid if needed.
- Cover the dough in a bowl with a towel and let it rise in a warm place for 60 minutes.
- Divide the dough into pieces and shape into medium sized rolls.
- Place the buns side by side in a greased baking pan.
- Cover with a towel and let rest for another 60 minutes.
- Brush the buns with beaten egg yolk and place in the oven.
- Bake the rolls at 170 ° C for about 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Mixing bowl
- Hand blender
- Hand mixer
- Kitchen brush
Calories: 1009kcalCarbohydrates: 172gProtein: 21gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 769mgPotassium: 654mgFiber: 6gSugar: 41gVitamin A: 11331IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 65mgIron: 9mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!