Fish spread with mackerel, horseradish and herbs
With light notes of citrus and herbs, this fish spread made from mackerel with horseradish proves to be incredibly aromatic and delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- ¹⁄₂ lemon
- 40 g butter
- 160 g mackerel smoked
- 2-3 stems chives
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 2-3 stalks dill or parsley
- Parsley to garnish
- Grate the zest of half a lemon.
- In a blender, grind with 25 g of melted butter, mackerel and chives.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Combine 15 g melted butter, horseradish and chopped dill.
- Stir into the fish mixture.
- Place the fish spread in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Spread the spread on small pieces of bread.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Citrus grater
- cutting board
Calories: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 16gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 268mgPotassium: 342mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 809IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 27mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!