Eggplant with pork and cheese
Pork au gratin with eggplant and cheese is a great hot dish for a party. Even an ordinary lunch or dinner can become a treat for the palate. The marinated pork with soy sauce is fried with breadcrumbs. Then baked in the oven together with eggplant and cheese.
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g pork meat
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 200 g eggplant
- 200 ml water
- 80 g processed cheese
- 100 g hard cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Season with salt, drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the meat with breadcrumbs, stir and fry in a pan with oil until golden brown.
- Place the meat in a baking dish.
- Layer with onion half rings and sliced eggplant.
- Boil water in a pot.
- Dissolve the processed cheese in it.
- Pour in the remaining soy sauce and stir.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the meat and vegetables.
- Cook eggplant and pork with cheese at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle eggplants with grated cheese 10 minutes before the end of cooking and bake until done.
- cutting board
- Stirring spoon
- Casserole dish
Calories: 239kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 15gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 1047mgPotassium: 273mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 303IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 280mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!