Eggplant stuffed with minced meat, peppers and tomatoes
Stuffed eggplants are visually eye-catching and very appealing. But also taste this dish convinces everyone, because this combination is just perfect: fresh juicy vegetables, hearty delicious minced meat and melted cheese.
Please rate this recipe
- 3 eggplants
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 to matoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 300-350 g minced pork meat
- 2 cloves garlic
- Black pepper to taste
- 100 g cheese
- 1-2 sprigs herbs to taste
- Wash eggplants and pat dry.
- Cut longways at a distance of about 1 cm.
- However, do not cut all the way through so that the eggplant is still held together on the stem side.
- Then sprinkle a little salt between each slice.
- Let the vegetables rest while preparing the filling.
- Wash, seed and finely dice the bell bell pepper.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into small cubes as well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and sauté for about 3-5 minutes.
- Then add peppers and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Then add tomatoes and sauté, stirring, for about 5 minutes more, then remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Put the minced meat in a bowl and add the sautéed vegetables.
- Finely chop the garlic and add.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Cover the baking tray with baking paper.
- Briefly rinse the salted eggplants and pat dry.
- Place the prepared filling between each slice.
- Then place the eggplants on the baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180° C for about 30 minutes.
- Grate the cheese on the grater and sprinkle it on the eggplants when the time is up.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Before serving, dress the baked eggplants with chopped herbs.
- cutting board
- Frying pan
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
Calories: 557kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 31gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 280mgPotassium: 1710mgFiber: 16gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 2407IUVitamin C: 76mgCalcium: 320mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!