Eggplant rolls with smoked salmon and herbs
These delicious eggplant rolls bring variety to the table. The eggplants are cut into long strips, roasted and then rolled up with smoked salmon. The quick appetizer can be served with a spicy horseradish cream or tomato dip.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 eggplants
- Salt to taste
- 250 g salmon smoked
- Herbs to taste
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise into thin strips and salt them.
- Roast in a pan or on the grill for a few minutes on each side.
- The eggplants should soften and roll up easily.
- Transfer the vegetables to paper towels and let cool slightly.
- Portion the smoked salmon.
- Place the salmon on top of the eggplant and wrap into rolls.
- Tie tightly with herb stalks or secure with finger food skewers.
- Serve the eggplant rolls with horseradish cream or a tomato dip.
- Grill pan
- Finger food skewers
Calories: 144kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 17gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 243mgPotassium: 733mgFiber: 7gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 93IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 197mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!