Eggplant casserole with meat and tomatoes
Delicious eggplant casserole layered with pork and tomatoes and topped with cheese. Marinated meat tastes culinary delicious with the tender eggplant and juicy tomatoes and is very nutritious.
Please rate this recipe
- 600 g pork
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- herbs to taste
- 3 tsp tomato paste
- 150 ml water
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3 eggplants
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 to matoes
- 100 g grated cheese
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Chop the garlic and herbs.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Mix the tomato paste with water.
- Put the meat with onions, garlic and herbs in a pot or bowl.
- Cover with the tomato water.
- Season with salt, pepper and spices.
- Let the meat marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Slice the eggplants, salt them and let them marinate for 30 minutes.
- Then rinse and dry with paper towels.
- Grease a baking dish with oil.
- Layer the eggplant, meat and tomato slices alternately in the casserole dish.
- Cover the casserole with foil.
- Bake the eggplant casserole for 1 hour 20 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Remove the foil 10-15 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and finish baking.
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
Calories: 386kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 29gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 275mgPotassium: 1434mgFiber: 12gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 1173IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 245mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!