Dessert from caramelized plums
Add the aromatic plums in hot syrup on a scoop of ice cream or to whipped cream, and a perfect summer dessert is ready in no time. The still warm caramelized plums taste downright delicious on the cold ice cream.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 kg plums
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- Cut the plums in half and remove the seeds.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon and honey to the butter.
- Let the mixture caramelize.
- Stir in the plums and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve the caramelized plums with a scoop of ice cream.
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 144kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 1gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 52mgPotassium: 210mgFiber: 2gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 607IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 17mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!