Stick bread from yeast dough with water and sugar
It is impossible to imagine a campfire without stick bread. The coiled bread on the stick attracts with its heavenly aroma and makes for a cozy barbecue evening. In this recipe, the dough is prepared with dry yeast and after a short rest, the fluffy yeast dough can be baked on the stick over the fire.
Please rate this recipe
- 500 g flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 package Dry yeast
- 330 g water
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with salt.
- Add sugar and flour.
- Knead in a food processor until a uniform dough.
- Let the dough rest for about 30 minutes.
- Form about 8-10 small balls from the dough and wrap them around sticks.
- Hold the stick bread over the fire and bake evenly on each side.
- Food processor
- Bread sticks
- Fire basket
Calories: 235kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 7gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 585mgPotassium: 75mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!