Salmon spinach lasagna with béchamel sauce
This delicate version of the dish with juicy fish in a creamy sauce will delight all pasta lovers no less than the well-known lasagna version with minced meat. The salmon spinach lasagna with béchamel sauce tastes simply delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500 g spinach frozen
- 750 ml milk
- 720 g salmon fillet
- 75 g butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 180 g hard cheese
- 6 lasagne sheets
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C top/bottom heat.
- Grease a rectangular baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Defrost the spinach.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to a boil.
- Place salmon fillets in boiling milk, cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the finished fish from the saucepan and place on a plate.
- Cut fish into small pieces.
- Melt butter in a pan, add flour and sweat for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour milk from the salmon into the pan in a thin stream and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until the béchamel sauce thickens.
- Add fish to sauce, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Grate cheese on a medium grater.
- In the baking dish, place 2 lasagna sheets, half of the spinach, half of the salmon and a third of the cheese.
- Repeat the layers one more time, top with the remaining lasagna sheets and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake the salmon spinach lasagna in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- rectangular casserole dish
- Cooking pot
- cutting board
- Frying pan
- Medium grater
Calories: 907kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 62gFat: 52gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 205mgSodium: 674mgPotassium: 1971mgFiber: 4gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 13016IUVitamin C: 35mgCalcium: 695mgIron: 6mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!