Pumpkin bread from spelt flour with eggs and milk
Pumpkin bread is good to bake in the pumpkin season, you really get into the autumn mood. When it rains outside, you can really cozy up at home with fragrant delicious pumpkin bread and aromatic tea.
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g pumpkin
- 75 g butter soft
- 500 g spelt flour
- 1 package dry yeast
- 50 g sugar
- salt to taste
- 1 egg
- milk to taste
- Pumpkin seeds to taste
- Spoon out the seeds from the pumpkin.
- Cut the pumpkin into coarse cubes.
- Cook the pumpkin pieces with some water in a pot at medium heat for about 17 minutes until soft.
- Pumpkin with butter in a mixing bowl and puree with a hand blender.
- Allow pumpkin puree to cool slightly.
- Mix flour with dry yeast, sugar and salt.
- Add egg and pumpkin puree and mix with dough hook until smooth.
- Let the dough rise in a bowl for about 30 minutes.
- Grease loaf pan with butter.
- Pour the dough into the pan.
- Cut lengthwise with a sharp knife, brush with milk and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake the pumpkin bread at 180 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- 20 minutes before the final baking time, cover the bread with aluminum foil.
- Allow pumpkin bread to cool and remove from the mold.
Enjoy pumpkin bread plain or with herbed cream cheese.
- cutting board
- Hand blender
- Stirring cup
- Hand mixer with dough hook
- Loaf pan
- aluminum foil
Calories: 482kcalCarbohydrates: 73gProtein: 13gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 104mgPotassium: 194mgFiber: 12gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 4608IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 5mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!