Potato casserole with chicken and onions
Potato is one of the most popular vegetables. Its pleasant taste and variety in the kitchen is great. The unique neutral taste of the potato is a playground for culinary imagination, because the vegetable goes well with all kinds of meat and poultry - this potato casserole is prepared from grated potatoes, with fried chicken fillet and onions and tastes delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 5 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 200 g chicken fillet
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Spices to taste
- 2½ tbsp flour
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Grate the potatoes and half of the onion on a coarse grater, squeeze lightly.
- Chop the remaining onion into small pieces.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Fry chicken fillet pieces with onion for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and spices.
- Mix the chicken meat with onion together with grated potatoes, 2 tablespoons of flour, sour cream and salt.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and sprinkle with the rest of the flour.
- Put the potato mixture in it and press it flat.
- Bake potato casserole in the oven at 200 ° C for about 40-45 minutes.
- cutting board
- Kitchen spatula
- Casserole dish
Calories: 265kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 11gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 71mgPotassium: 934mgFiber: 5gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 98IUVitamin C: 38mgCalcium: 37mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!