Hollandaise sauce with cream for asparagus dishes
Hollandaise sauce is considered one of the basic sauces of French cuisine. It goes well with asparagus, poached eggs, fried or steamed white fish and vegetables.
Please rate this recipe
- Metal bowl
- 4 egg yolks
- 125 g butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons cream 20% fat
- Put a water bath.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Mix the yolks with lemon juice.
- Put the bowl in the water bath ( 60 degrees ).
- Stir the egg yolks with a whisk.
- Divide the butter into equal parts and add one part to the egg yolks.
- Continue to stir until the butter becomes liquid.
- Then add the second part of the butter to the egg yolks.
- Continue stirring until the butter is completely melted.
- Now add the remaining butter and continue stirring until melted.
- Stir in the cream.
- Season the hollandaise sauce with salt and pepper and serve warm.
Hollandaise sauce is ideal for cooked and baked asparagus.
Calories: 412kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 4gFat: 44gSaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 364mgSodium: 313mgPotassium: 49mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1535IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!