Delicious club sandwiches with mayonnaise, ham and vegetables
The delicious club sandwiches with mayonnaise, eggs, ham and vegetables are a classic of American cuisine and are often eaten in America with French fries. The club sandwiches are easy and quick to prepare and can be varied infinitely. They are very filling and are perfect for a quick and hearty dinner or simply as a snack in between meals.
Please rate this recipe
- 3-4 eggs
- 2 to matoes
- 1 cucumber
- 6 slices bread
- mayonnaise to taste
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 slices ham
- lettuce to taste
- Hard boil eggs in a saucepan for 10 minutes.
- Let cool, peel and cut crosswise into slices.
- Wash tomatoes and cucumber, pat dry and slice the same way.
- Wash lettuce leaves and pat dry.
- Toast bread slices in a toaster or pan without fat until crispy.
- Spread 2 slices with a little mayonnaise.
- Top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice cheese, egg slices, ham, tomatoes and cucumbers.
- The order of the ingredients can change.
- Just be careful not to put tomatoes and cucumbers directly on bread as it will get soggy.
- Spread 2 more slices of bread on both sides with mayonnaise.
- Place 1 slice of bread on each of the sandwiches.
- Stack the same ingredients on top.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of the 2 remaining slices of bread.
- Cover the sandwiches with it.
- Cut club sandwiches diagonally to serve.
- Secure sandwiches with wooden skewers.
- Arrange club sandwiches with mayonnaise, eggs, ham and vegetables on a serving platter and enjoy.
- Cooking pot
- cutting board
- Serving dish
- Wooden skewers
- Sandwiches with tuna salad, tomatoes and onions
- Panini sandwiches with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese
- Sandwich Croque Madame with hot cheese, ham and fried egg
- Sandwiches with avocado, wild garlic and edible…
- Hot sandwiches with mushrooms, peppers and basil pesto
- Tuna sandwich from toast with tomatoes and lettuce
- Panini topped with ham, tomatoes and cheese
- Bread sandwiches with garlic cream, caviar and shrimp
- Tartelettes appetizers with carrots, ham and cheese