Cheese salad with eggs, garlic and mayonnaise
It is a simple, but very delicious combination of ingredients. The cheese salad with eggs, garlic and mayonnaise can be served both as a salad and as a spread. Since the preparation is so fast, this can be wonderfully prepared on stressful days.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 eggs
- 200 g cheese
- 6-8 cloves garlic
- 2-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- herbs to taste, optional
- Hard boil eggs for about 10 minutes.
- Then let cool and peel.
- Grate eggs and cheese.
- Press garlic through garlic press.
- If herbs are to be added, chop them finely.
- Mix all prepared ingredients with the mayonnaise.
- Arrange the cheese salad on a plate and serve immediately.
Cheese type does not matter in this salad and can be used according to taste. Smoked cheese is also suitable.
- Required utensils*
- Cooking pot
- Garlic press
- cutting board
Calories: 575kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 31gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 24gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 275mgSodium: 774mgPotassium: 198mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1250IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 763mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!