Banana smoothie with carrot juice, pineapple and ginger
An aromatic and healthy banana smoothie with pineapple and carrot juice tastes super delicious. With spices such as cinnamon, turmeric and ginger, the smoothie is prima refined.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 banana frozen
- 100 g pineapple
- 10 g ginger
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200 ml carrot juice
- Put pineapple and frozen banana in a food processor and add the spices.
- Pour in lemon juice and carrot juice.
- Blend again until desired consistency.
- Pour the banana smoothie into drinking glasses and enjoy.
- Food processor
- Drinking glasses
Calories: 126kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 68mgPotassium: 601mgFiber: 4gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 19193IUVitamin C: 41mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!