Spread with zucchini, carrots, herbs and cheese
From ordinary processed cheese, herbs and fresh zucchini, you can make a delicious spread in just 20 minutes with this recipe. Served with bread or baguette, it makes a great appetizer or something tasty for in between meals.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- ¼ bunch parsley
- ¼ bunch dill
- 100 g processed cheese
- Peel onion and cut into small cubes.
- Wash the zucchini and also cut into small cubes.
- Peel carrot and grate on a coarse grater.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- First sauté the onions for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the carrots, stir and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini cubes, season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Then cover and simmer the vegetables for about 10 minutes until tender.
- Coarsely chop the parsley, dill and add to the vegetables in the pan.
- Finally, stir in the processed cheese and puree everything with a hand blender to a smooth paste.
- Serve the spread with baguette or bread.
- cutting board
- Frying pan
- stirring spatula
- Hand blender
Calories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 6gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 435mgPotassium: 270mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 3187IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 285mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!