Delicate pumpkin pancakes with vanilla and milk
This delicate and aromatic pumpkin pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a snack. You can serve the pumpkin pancakes with sour cream or yogurt.
Please rate this recipe
- 200 g pumpkin
- 5 tbsp milk
- 4 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 egg white
- vanilla flavoring to taste
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Boil the pumpkin until soft, cool and mash with a fork to a puree.
- Mix the pumpkin puree with milk.
- Mix flour with egg white and vanilla and mix with pumpkin mixture.
- The consistency of the batter should be like a thick porridge.
- A little more flour or milk can be added as needed.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Using a spoon, place the pumpkin mixture into the pan.
- Fry the pumpkin pancakes for about 5-7 minutes on each side.
The pumpkin pancakes are very easy and delicious to prepare with Hokkaido.
- Stirring spoon
- Hand mixer
Calories: 84kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 3gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 21mgPotassium: 225mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 4287IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!