Pancakes filled with smoked salmon and cottage cheese
Cottage cheese and smoked salmon are a delicate filling for pancakes. The dill gives the curd filling a delicate touch and makes the egg pancakes taste very aromatic.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500 ml milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 200 g curd cheese
- ½ bunch dill
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 200 g salmon smoked
- Beat eggs with a whisk, add salt and sugar.
- Pour in the milk and stir well.
- Gradually sift in the flour and stir everything into a lump-free dough.
- Add half of the oil.
- Heat the remaining oil in a hot pan.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of pancake batter to the pan and fry the pancakes until golden brown on both sides.
- Mix curd cheese with chopped dill and sour cream.
- Cut the smoked salmon into small pieces.
- Spread the pancakes with the quark cream, top with salmon and roll up.
- Cut the pancakes into several pieces and serve on a plate.
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 397kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 28gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 137mgSodium: 308mgPotassium: 400mgFiber: 1gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 382IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 303mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!