Apple jam with grapes for winter
Harvest fruit, prepare and make jam yourself. This recipe makes an incredibly delicious apple jam with grapes, which can be enjoyed as a spread for breakfast. This recipe makes about 1 liter of jam and something else to try in between!
Please rate this recipe
- 1 kg apples
- 1 kg grapes
- 120 ml water
- 500 g sugar
- Wash and core apples and cut them into small pieces.
- Put apple pieces and grapes in a saucepan and add water.
- Bring everything to a boil and simmer covered over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Strain the fruit mixture through a sieve to remove grape seeds and fruit peel.
- Add sugar to fruit puree and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Then simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring.
- Then cook over low heat for about 5-10 more minutes.
- Keep removing the resulting foam from the surface.
- Transfer the finished apple jam into sterilized jars and seal.
- Then turn the jars upside down, cover with a lid and let cool.
- cutting board
Calories: 210kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 3mgPotassium: 199mgFiber: 2gSugar: 51gVitamin A: 80IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!